Do You Want Fries With That? - Love This Sunday

8 comments




Swimsuit: c/o Love This Sunday. Sandals: Simply Be. Fat Babe necklace: Black Heart Creatives. Skirt: Was dress altered by me from a charity shop. Sunglasses: Claireabella's Closet.

A few weeks back now the babes over at Love This Sunday gave me the chance to style up another of their swimsuits and how could I say no to this one covered with chips?.. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BE COVERED IN CHIPS?! Yell I know I want to be. Again I've not had chance to properly test this out in deep water yet it held up fine with a little paddle and splash around. I certainly match the British seaside perfectly in this! Here I'm wearing a 3XL but I'd probably easily be able to size down it's just that I panic when looking at sizing so normally opt for the larger option as I'd rather something a little loose than too snug.

I styled it up with some cute retro sunglasses and windmill that went with my graduate collection (but really I got them because I loved them too!) and what chip covered swimsuit isn't complete without a fat babe necklace?! This skirt I've had for years but now I've cut it up a little I feel it's much more wearable and something which will be perfect now it's heating up. The sandals are old favourites from Simply Be which I bring out year after year and they still seem to look cute and work with my personal style. 

Finally I just want to say a quick sorry for not jumping back into blogging as quickly as I would have liked after getting through my degree. I'm currently trying to decide what my next move will be and what I want to do next! Exciting but also terrifying! 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. You truly are an amazing person and a source of inspiration.

    Warmest, Gabby xx
    www.foxysight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is amazing! so sassy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is amazing! so sassy haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAH! That bathing suit is so amazing!! You look fabulous!!
    I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award :) I hope you don't mind. You can check it out here http://thelipstixxdiaries.com/2015/07/02/liebster-award-qa-plus-nominations/
    I need to follow your blog - you are awesome! much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful! Those sunglasses are so cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great read. Love it. Cosy is fabulous Love the Sunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the best bathing suit EVER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig