The Edna Cardigan by Voodoo Vixen.

2 comments



Glasses: c/o Specspost. Cardigan: Voodoo Vixen (available at Simply Be). Circle Skirt: Made by me. Boots: Simply Be (old).

This is my second post featuring Voodoo Vixen the first can be seen here. This cardigan actually matches the fabulous Connie Dress perfectly but I thought I'd style them up separately as I was desperate to see if this cardigan would work with my lipstick circle skirt I made for myself last summer and low and behold it does! Again I utterly adore this cardigan and it fits much better than the first cardigan (which I still love) I tried from their collection here. I found with the first one that the knitted band at the bottom of the cardigan didn't stretch anything like the rest of it which meant it wouldn't button up but as you can see from my photos above this time round I didn't have a problem with it at all! I also found that overall it's a little thicker and softer and the sleeves could be rolled up with once pulled down didn't really loose the shape or stretch to much. I have to admit I can't resist the glasses print either and what better this is also available on Simply Be now as well! Here I'm wearing a 2XL but I feel I could have also gone down a size and it would have been fine.

I decided to really run with the red theme and paired it with these awesome frames Spectpost sent me just before Christmas! You will have seen them on my instagram but I was struggling what to wear them with and I just knew it when I put this look together that I'd have to, my only problem is that I probably need a petite pair of frames as my nose is quite small so these slide off alot. I genuinely love Specspost they're really helpful and I've had some frames reglazed by them and couldn't recommend them enough. In fact I have two more pairs to send off to them soon! The fabric I made the skirt with I picked up in London last February and I loved it so much than whenever I've had the chance I buy around 4 metres as I'm yet to find it anywhere up north! I'd love to make a dress out of this fabric soon but I'll just have to see if I have the time and enough print left! I finished the look with lashing of red lip gloss/stain (which is fabulous for photos but the most impractical thing ever my hair ALWAYS sticks to it when it's windy!)

Have you checked out all the Voodoo Vixen collection available at Simply Be yet? And seen some of the fabulous frames Specpost have to offer?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I really really live voodoo vixens cardigans but the are unfortunately out of my price range.

    Cris
    Momentswithcris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this look. Second time I have read this post and you look adorable. Loving the glasses too.
    http://curvesncurlsuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig