70s Revival with Yours Clothing.

2 comments




Black Kimono, Tassel Bag and Tile Print Tunic: all c/o Yours Clothing. Hair Chain: New Look. Shoes: Matalan.

I'm sure you've all seen the massive 70s revival that is circulating at the moment and I'm so happy that some plus size companies have taken it on board and have given the trend option to girls like me as well! One of my favourites being Yours Clothing who were lovely enough to offer me the chance to style up some of their pieces. This trend is something I'd normally lust from afar as the 70s isn't really an era I take inspiration from for my day to day wear as I'm a 1950s girl at heart but I'm so happy I have for this as I'm loving it! 

I've accidentally gone a little gothy for these photos but I quite like it! I picked up this hair chain up a few weeks ago as I've been dying to try one but I just wasn't sure I'd be able to pull one off (and I'm still a little undecided!) however I do feel it works really well with the rest of the look, maybe I'm just far to used to my full fringe! I felt with this I didn't need any other accessories such as jewellery but the lovely tassel bag was the perfect finishing touch! I adore these garments and I didn't think I really suited kimono's but this one I've fallen head over heels for and can't wait to wear it over other dresses come the summer. The dress is also extremely comfortable and is a subtle nod to the 70s trend without being overly in your face like hardcore flares would be! For reference I sized up in the tunic to a UK22 as I do with all things this shape just to give a looser look so it doesn't cling to my tummy. For the Kimono I'm wearing a dual size 20/22 and feel this is true to size and would fit either really well!

You can check out the full Seventies Trend from Yours Clothing here.
And one of my lovely blogger babes Mrs Bebe has also posted some fabulous Seventies Style!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Awwww! You look soooo good in that! the 70ies really fit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your styling here! And that head piece is amazing!!!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig